Wednesday, February 16, 2011

snippets

I've been a very lazy blogger lately. I think it's due to my decreased shopping habits, so not as many pretty new things to show off! But also in general life has gotten busier and i am more preoccupied with things beyond pretty clothes unforunately =(

I do manage to sneak in some iphone snaps at work when im alone in the lift so i thought i'd upload some =)





This snap was actually taken the day i had to gone home half day sick, so thank god i cut out my face shot cos i looked like death!!





The picture doesn't really show it but thus dress was sooo tight on top that i looked like a flat chested boy! And when i got home and finally took of my cardi i found a long rip on one side =S. Its a new dress in my usual size from ASOS so i dont't know if i've just gotten fatter or i just picked one of their worse of quality clothing.






This picture is from today. I LOVE this skirt, the crappy iphone picture doesn't do it justice but it has so much lovely soft luxurious grey silk to give it that wrappy twisted look.


That's all for now folks. Thank god its friday tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE all your work outfits! That purple top looks stunning on you, and the twisty skirt is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete