Monday, February 21, 2011

It's been a good day!

I took inspiration from SSG's last post about things that make you happy, and thought i'd do a similar post as i had a lot of good things happen to me today that made me happy =)

First of i grabbed some yummy nutella snacks this morning. YUM YUM and YUM! These were the best treats back in primary school!



This is a picture of only one, but really i had two today... whoops!



Meant to take a "clean" picture for the post but i got a bit too eager and forget to take a picture until i had tasted a spoonful... or two... or three... haha





Wore my pretty new cardi today, love the glitter peter pan collar!





Got my Avon order of nail polishes today. Was super good cause i had forgotten all about this order! I can't believe im an AVON buyer now as i thought it was for only housewives and old ladies but i tried a couple of nailpolishes from the Christmas catalouge and they were great! So i stashed up on some more this time. Since i got most of it on sale it worked out to be about $5 per bottle, bargain



Sooo many pretty colours! Cannot wait to start trying them as soon as i have time as im very picky about my nails and it takes me a good hour to do a self manicure.





Last, but definitely not least i got my ASOS order today! It was scheduled to come on Friday so im super duper extra happy! I got three dresses and they all fit beautifully. Only downside is i've caught ASOS fever again and im trawling through the site for some more dresses. Oh oh!

1 comment:

  1. Oohh I love that cardigan! The collar is just adorable xx

    ReplyDelete