Saturday, February 12, 2011

Good vibes!

On saturday i went to good vibes with my friends and im usually not a music festival girl since everyone knows i hate the heat and the outdoors in general lol. However i LOVED this festival! The funniest reason was because of the rain, everyone HATED it cos of the rain but i LOVED the fun element of the rain which just made me loosen up and really get into the festival vibe!!

Since it was a music festival i had a chance to have a lot more fun with my look. I tried to pick a theme and almost went a bit costumey lol. But i personally loved my look so get ready for some photo whoring below!!!






















A picture below of the boy and me to show how soaked we got!





A made a HUGE gaping hole in my poncho thigie as i was putting it one and it pretty much rendered it useless! Lucky i enjoyed the rain!






Hope everyone else had a great weekend!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment