Friday, February 25, 2011

Snip Snaps

Some snaps of my work outfits throughout the week.


I looove this dress! I forgot how much i loved the print of the dress as i haven't worn it for months. However wearing this dress also reminded me that there was a rip at the waist =(













I realised only after i wore the outfit below to work that perhaps it had too much of a teeny party dress look to it =(











Gah only looking back at the pictures i realised how unflattering my outfit on friday was! So im only posting up a couple of the good pics of my top. Love the pretty colour of this top, its silk and flowy - my favourite combination!








Reading over my post i realised i had something to bitch about all my work outfits lol. Hopefully i have a better week next week!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfits! That print dress is gorgeous and not too party at all! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i meant the blue and black outfit. Re-reading my post i see what you mean though, thanks for pointing that out! Edited the post =)

    Also thanks aelie, i love the print of the dress too!

    ReplyDelete