Saturday, February 19, 2011

Coral Me Wild

I usually forget to take photos of my nails when i'm taking outfit shots but i was bored at work and decided to take some pics. I used Revlon Coral Me Wild and i was really happy with how it turned out.



My work desk in the background!




It's such a pretty summer colour, but perhaps a bit too bright for work. I usually change my nails once a week on average, as im too lazy to do it more regularly and i just cover any chips throughout the week with another coat.



I wore my topshop flats for comfort on Friday. It's 100% leather and i got it on sale for like 15 pounds which is less then 30 bucks AU. Imagine trying to find brand new leather shoes under 30 bucks in an australian store and this is why i love online shopping!




I really love these shoes, they're so pretty and so comfy since it's such a perfect fit EXCEPT for the clanky jewel pieces underneath the pretty bows. It makes an annoying clanking noise everytime i walk. Oh well it still ticks the pretty, comfy and cheap ticks =)




Obligatory outfit shot. Haha i thought i'd change it up and take a photo in the bathroom until someone walked in on me, if i hadn't cropped my funny face out you could see her walking through the door. Embarrassing!

3 comments:

  1. Love your Topshop shoes - very cute indeed!

    It's really the right weather for a good coral nail polish at the moment, well, in Brisbane anyway.

    I have a similar one, OPI Cajun Shrimp which has been getting a workout lately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the nail polish colour!!! And the shoes, what a fantastic price for leather!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks SSG - as you can see i took your last post as inspiration for my latest post =)

    Thanks BB - i know right, thank god for online shopping!!

    ReplyDelete