Thursday, February 3, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

It was my boy's birthday dinner the other week. We went to azuma and stayed over night in the city. We had an awesome time together although we were in bed by 10pm like an old pair of oldies haha.

Obligatory outfit shots =)

Wore my new TopShop nude silk dress - love it!






It had these awesome flappy silk things at the side, not sure what the point of it was lol, but it was pretty to play around with all that extra silky material!



I never get to take photos of when we're out and the food we eat etc because i never have a camera on me and plus this blogging thing is still kinda secret.

However for my boy's birthday i got him his dream DSLR - a canon 500D. I got a copy of the photos he took so for once i can upload some shots outside of my bedroom =)

We ate at Azuma, the food was pretty good - much better then Kobe Jones for me personally as the food was simple but still so delicious!

















Happy birthday baby!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxooxo


4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your boy! You look so lovely, and I love your lipstick :)

    What an awesome present you got your boy! I have a Canon 550D and I just adore it, I bet he's pleased!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belated happy birthday to your boy. You two make a gorgeous couple! And your outfit is divine!

    Enjoy your weekend!
    xx
    BB

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely night out.

    Love your LV clutch and dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your lovely comments girls! =)

    ReplyDelete