Monday, February 21, 2011

Romantic Swing

Just had to do a quick post of my new ASOS dress i wore today. I love love love it! I dont think the pictures do it justice, the reason im so it love with it because of the way it feels on, its just so flowy with all that floaty gorgeous chiffony material. Love it!




haha that's my gym bag thrown in the back so that it wouldnt ruin my blog posing ;)




This was the best picture of the true colour of the dress.




It seems i haven't learnt my lesson as i took some more pictures in the bathroom. Please ignore the stiff ready to jump at any moment pretening to really wash my hands instead of taking self potraits on my iphone pose above!





There's a cream version of this dress also available which im going to get end of this week or next. Grrr ASOS damn your addictivesness! Gosh but i love that site!!! <3

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! I could spend hours on ASOS...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love flowy dresses! And Asos is so awesome! Especially now that they have free international shipping!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! Good to know im not the only ASOS addicted girl out there! And yes i LOVE their free shipping at the moment, hope it stays forever and everrrr!

    ReplyDelete