Thursday, June 10, 2010

Yesterday's OFTD to SATC2







Portmans wool turtleneck, Cue dress, Chanel Jumbo

So i didnt wear quite extactly the same esemble as above. I didnt end up wearing the pearls, instead i wore my grey print portmans scarf and my Zara blazer. Good choice because it was sooo cold yesterday i needed every piece of clothing protection i had on me.

Hmmm so SATC2 was OK on it's own, but compared to the first SATC this was definitely a disappointment. I didnt get bored anytime during the movie, i laughed and enjoyed it, but nor did i really get into the stories. Maybe because this time there is no BIG story, haha excuse the pun, like the first one it was so dramatic with Carrie's and Big's wedding and Miranda's husband cheating etc. This time the girls had more equal share of storylines, but they were all very safe and typical and nothin woaaah! Well at least i enjoyed the gold class seating! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment