Saturday, June 5, 2010

OFTD to Sunday church

OFTD









Wish dress, Tokito jacket

Was going to wear this outfir for last night but as per the pictures from the previous post i obviously decided on another outfit. I wore this to church, with the jacket open and a portmans light grey printed scarf.

On another note, as much as im loving the dsicovery of self timer, the angling on the photos is making my legs look like huge disgusting stumps! Im the first to admit my legs are my worst enemy, stumpy & chunky, however i don't think it's as bad as in the photos?? It must be the angling of the camera right???!!! Ahhh the vanity of blogging! lol

Have a good lazy sunday all!

8 comments:

  1. Yes the angle of the camera is very important! I've found if it's too high or too low I look stumpy. I always try and position it like someone else is holding it to take the photo, e.g. around chest/neck height :) x Sushi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip Sushi! Your blog has the most beautiful pictures, not to mention the most amazing clothes, so i'll definitely take your advice into consideration when im propping up my camera next time for blog pics =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. dumb question (hey i am a blonde lol)... what does OFTD stand for??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thrive on Novelty - It stands for Outfit For The Day. I got the abbreviation off Vogue Forums, and don't worry it took me ages to figure it out until i saw a post explaining what it stood for! It's just easier to type OFTD i guess!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also just had a look at your blog and im loving the Bardot top in your latest post, perfect for work. Also i wish i could find a similar grey skirt like yours for work, just in a lighter shade of grey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahh i see, it all makes sense now hehe oh and thanks :) I wear that grey skirt to death! I definitely need to branch out and get some new ones xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WHERE is your jacket from! I love it - it looks great on you all tied up :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jenny - I got it from Myers and the brand is Tokito =). Btw i love your blog!

    ReplyDelete