Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Death by technology









Belated outfit pic from yesterday as my net died on me last night. I have no outfit pics of today as my camera died on me this morning. Grrrrrr, hence the title of this post.

Had a play around with lighting for my monday outfit pics. Woke up so early as i was scared after a week of sleeping in i wouldnt wake up in time for my back to work time! lol

I think for close up pics no flash is necessary, but from afar it is needed for detail. However i hate how with flash it takes away the true colour of the clothing and gives it a very harsh look. or maybe i just have a shit camera lol.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! =)

    I love your blog and am glad i finally added you to my blog roll instead of having to trail through ,y lonnnnng favourites list lol. Looking forward to your next post! =)

    ReplyDelete