Friday, June 25, 2010

Pick me a pretty foodie top

Outfit one





Scanlan & Theodore silk grey ruffle top


Outfit two







Forever new silk rosette blush pink top


Outfit three





Don't Ask Amanda sheer dark purple grey top


Final outfit



So tonight my boyfriend and i are going to have dinner at an eat all you want korean bbq, so i had to find a "stuff my self silly til fatty tum" top. I wouldnt usually take photos as i try on different clothes, but i decided to put in effort today in order to make up for my lack of outfit posts this week!

I had already decided on the style of my outfit, my H&M stretchy bandage skirt and a floaty top. Then it was just a matter of choosing a top! I decided on outfit three for two reasons, 1) it's a new top and who doesnt love wearing new stuff out, and 2) It was the last top i tried on a i couldnt be bothered changing again lol.

I actually got the top pretty much free as it was buy one get one free for sale items at GP at the moment. There's still some ok stuff so have a lookie!

Im going to be wearing it with my black leather ASOS jacket.

Have a good saturday night all =)

No comments:

Post a Comment