Saturday, June 19, 2010

Wedding dresses










Just some old outfit pics of a wedding i went back to in April. Both dresses were bought from korea. I love the cream dress, however it really made my boobs look squashed lol. The second dress i wore to the reception. It's funny because at the age of 22 i've never been to my "own" wedding i.e. a wedding that i wasn't invited to only because of my family. Anyways one of the friends i was going with was all like oh im wearing a different outfit to the reception cos that's what i usually do at the weddings i go to, so silly me did the same and of course when we got to the reception everyone else was in the same clothes as the wedding! Felt like such try hardsss... but it was fun to dress up!

I don't think my next wedding will be for a longggg time as i don't see anyone else i know getting married anytime soon. I love weddings just for the fun of dressing up! I can't wait until my sister or one of my close friends gets married so i can play bridesmaid! =)

3 comments:

  1. Lovely outfits! and of course I love your bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! =) Yes she is my pride and joy, she better be for all the moolah i spent on her! lol

    ReplyDelete