Friday, June 18, 2010

Saturday picnic







I love my new pashmina scarf! It's so big, long and warm, perfect for winter! My bf got me the scarf as a little gift to remember of our mountain getaway =). We were actually going to get an alpaca scarf, apparently it's muchy stronger then wool and is a luxury natural fibre, however it itched my sensitive skin =(. So i had to stick to the good old pashmina, which is a mixture of cotton and silk.

Also the dress/oversized top im wearing i got from H&M in Japan for TEN DOLLARS!!! It's such good value! Especially considering i got it from Japan!!

Off to a saturday picnic with the bf, have a good saturday all!

2 comments:

  1. HOT! i want that whole outfit. can't believe you got that dress for $10! i'm so jealous! enjoy your picnic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I know! And it wasn't even on sale! Have a good day =)

    ReplyDelete