Monday, January 10, 2011

Wake me up when it's Friday!

As the title suggests i need some serious sleep! First day back at work today and i only got 4 hours sleep last night because i was so nervous i would miss my alarm after sleeping into at least 10am every day. Im ridiculous!
But i really can't wait til it is the weekend, let the weekly ritual of weekend countdown begin again!

Wore a brand new outfit from Melbourne to perk me up a bit. I got both items from Ojay, which i found have really weird sizing as the top is a size 6 and the skirt is a size 8 and im a size 10-12!

This top was an absolute bargain!! $160 down to $50 then an extra 40% of making it only $30!!! The best part? I had been eyeing it months ago when it was 20% off full price, so glad i waited and didn't pay anywhere near the ridiculous retail price.



Close up of the awesome stud detailing that made me fall in love with the top. I love how the hard studding is mixed in with the feminine scalloped detailing of the top.



Also got this skirt from Ojay. Very happy with this purchase as i had been on the hunt for a work appropriate grey skirt. It retailed for $150 and i think i got it for like $72 after all the discounts.



Love the pleat details, it's so flattering on.



Cant believe this whole outfit retailed for $310(!), very happy i got the whole outfit for $102 on sale. Once again confirms my belief to never ever pay retail in australia!




No comments:

Post a Comment