Monday, January 17, 2011

Fun weekend snaps

WARNING! Lots of photowhoring below!!! Haha!

Like i often say in my blog posts with full body shots i hardly ever get to take photos with my hair and make up done so this weekend i had a little but of fun with the camera and took some posey photos which i would usually be way too embarrassed over to upload such photos but i had fun with them and so i thought i'd share them anyways! =)








Tried to take sooo many pictures of this top but the photos made it look really ugly when really in real life it was so flowy and pretty. It was funny because my friends kept saying how much they loved the top and were very surprised to find out i had gotten it in a 2 for $30 sale at Jeans West in Melbourne!







WARNING again! Some more posey photowhoring with my prada sunnies below!








Funny story with the sunnies, i had actually run upstairs to put them on because downstairs my mum was frying these onions as i was watching movies with the boy. The onions absolutely KILLED my eyes, i couldn't stop tearing up even after i left the house. It was my genius idea to wear sunnies in the house to combat the frying onions! Haha and of course i ended up taking some random photos cos i really liked how the sunnies looked on as i hadn't worn them in agesss and forgot how good they actually looked.


Below is just my fail safe Wish dress that i wore on Sunday to lunch with a friend. It was so much fun as over the last 3 or 4 months we've set up a routine of catching up once a month. This Sunday we stayed for over 6 hours in the cafe chatting before we were kicked out cos there were people with a "booking" lol.




I dont think i've ever posted my Mulberry Bayswater bag on the blog yet, but she is my everyday baby that holds all my shit. Unfortunately it can become painfully heavy at times =(. But still sooo pretty =)




I really loved taking photos from this ultra flattering but totally unrealistic angle!! I wish i was this skinny in real life!!!!! GRRRR!!!




Overall had a very fun weekend with friends =)

3 comments:

  1. Loving the sunglasses - I love the oversized ones!
    I've nominated you for a Stylish Blogger Award, have a look at my blog for further details...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oohh love both of these outfits! That flowy top is just gorgeous, and what a bargain!

    Sigh...I love the Mulberry Bayswater! Lucky girl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you SSG! My first ever blog award so I'm very flattered you included me on your list! =). I'm guessing I can't put you on my list when I do my post?? Cos I would definitely include you on my list of stylish bloggers =)

    Thanks aelie! Yes I love mixing good cheapie finds like the top with investment accessory pieces like the mulberry. Everytime I read about your lv scarf on vogue forums im so envious, please do a post to show it off! =)

    ReplyDelete