Thursday, January 13, 2011

Swiss dots














Wore my new top from ASOS today. Geez i've been wearing a new thing everday this week, i should really save some things so that when i get more into my spending ban i can bring out a "new" item to cheer myself up!

I've been eyeing this top for ages on ASOS, and was worried that the ruffles would be too big and dramatic, however i was pleasantly surprised as it was just the right amount of ruffling to make the top stand out but not in a "in your face" kinda way. Also the swiss dots were an unexpected, but not enitrely unpleasant, suprise as i think they're quite cute!

Thank god it's Friday tomorrow! Been feeling so drained with all the stress at work and with friends and bf and family and myself! Gah bloodly hell i wish i was back to being a clueless kid sometimes!

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely shirt!!!
    I'm a sucker for a ruffle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that top is pretttty! You're making me want to place an ASOS order haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! =D

    Im obessessed with ruffles so this top was perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a sweet top! i am a major fan of ruffles so that top gets two thumbs up from me!

    www.christie86.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Christie! As you can see i am also definitely another ruffle fan! =)

    ReplyDelete