Saturday, January 22, 2011

Awards, Self Facts and Red Lips

I was awarded with the Stylish Blogger award from the every stylish bloggers The Stylish Shoe Girl and The Autumn Castle. Thanks girls! =)

Ok so 7 things about me...

1) Im incredibly short at only 151cm =(

2) Despite the above unfortunate fact i find it impossible to wear HIGH heels for more then 5-10 minutes max, another major =(

3) I've never needed braces, which i find odd as everyone else around me has had at some stage, it's almost like some teenage rite of passage i missed out

4) It's only in the last 12-18 months i've discovered the versatility of dresses and they have become my fashion obsession

5) I haven't made one new friend (that i still hang out with) since high school, sad but true fact

6) Until about 3 months ago my favourite genre of movies was horror and supernatural, for some reason i've suddenly switched off horror movies and hate them now

7) I've told no one about my fashion blog because im still nervous friends and family might laugh at me!

Since im so delayed in doing this post all the bloggers i would nominate has already been nominated so i'll skip this part to avoid repeatition.




Ok some outfit pictures from yesterday.












My new belt from TopShop! Love!





Another buy from TopShop... they were sooo heavy but pretty!





My make up and hair, really bad picture i know but it's so hard trying to angle a face shot in the mirror!



A better picture of the make up, hair and outfit in good lighting that shows the true colours for once!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love that belt! It's amazing!

    Don't worry hun I haven't had the guts to tell anyone about my blog either! I only just worked up the courage to tell my boy today! haha.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Aelie!

    Hmmm im still working up the courage to tell my boy! haha

    ReplyDelete