Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Green beads

Outfit for the day.




Loving my new beads, a bargain from Melbourne at only $5!



Grrr so many blurry grainy pictures due to the gloomy dark weather. Everytime i got closer to the mirror for a clearer shot it just turned out blurry. I think when winter comes i may have to hibernate from blogging =(



A clearer picture, but this was as good as it got with lights on.










In other news, how scary are the floods in QLD??!!! I've seen it on the news and online for the past week or so, but seeing footage of CBD Brisbane flooded today really made my heart go cold. So so scary. Sending my prayers through to all Queenslanders. Stay extra safe!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Jenny! The photos on my blog are very confronting! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes your photos really showed the true everyday effects of the devasting floods. Stay strong and safe SSG!

    ReplyDelete