Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Twisted Grey Silk









I love this Veronika Maine skirt. The silk is so soft and luxurious in real life. Of course the fact that i got it for 70% plus an extra 10% off because of a minor stain (that is hidden within the folds of the skirt anyways) only makes this skirt a more precious find.

Feeling quite down today. It's funny how as you get older you think more opportunities would arise for you, especially when you see everyone else around you moving forward. Im feeling quite stuck at the moment, like i have no real purpose. This is of course due to the fact that every job i apply for i keep getting rejected for, i took a 6 month break to work on building up my level and length of experience, but it seems that hasn't done much good. It doesn't help that my boyfriend, who works in the same organisation as me, seems to get through to the interviews for all the jobs he has selectively picked. Also all my friends within the last month have gotten new jobs. I still have the "best" job out of all my friends in terms of salary, but other then that i haven't moved a step forward since i graduated last year. I am happy for my friends and bf but i can't help but feel a bit bitter too. I am a tertiary educated self motivated person who has gotten good feedback from all my past jobs in this company, and yet i can't seem to find myself a goddam decent new job within the last year, even within the same organisaton.


I know it is just a job, and i already have an ok job that at least pays well for a recent graduate, but the rejections are really make me doubt myself and my ability to contribute to the workforce.


Sorry for the above self pitying rant, but i think this little blog has been quite good to me in terms of allowing me the freedom to show my loves (clothes and designer accessories) and also the chance to vent my rages and sadness into the vast world of the internet.

I really hate feeling this depressing sadness and gloom, i wish something would just go in my favour to show im not completely useless and that the world just hates me in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment