Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Ruffles & Twists












Yet another ASOS newbie! I love this top from ASOS, the ruffles are so pretty and much more dramatic then i had anticipated from the online pics/video! However i think it is still appropriate enough for work whilst still having a fun ruffly look. The only thing i was disappointed in was the colour was a lot duller then i had thought it would be, it was a much prettier and lighter shade online!

The outfit was completed with my trusty black witchery skirt. I love this skirt because of the front twisty detailing, it really gives the basic black skirt such a femimine feel and look. Plus it is surprisingly super slimming so a major bonus!






In other news i have made two new committments to myself this year, and yes yes i know it's not even NYE yet! But both items are really important to me and instead of wallowing in self pity, which i have to admit i have been doing, i am taking proactive steps to do something about it! Even if it doesnt work out at least i feel like i am trying instead of just whinging and bitching that my life is shit blah blah. That only feels good for so long and after a while even i am starting to get sick of myself!
So the two things are:

1) Get a new job (in an area i actually want to develop a career for myself in!)

2) Loose weight (and along the way stop comparing myself to my six 6 friends and bitching and being paranoid my bf is comparing me to all my teeny stick friends!)

Hopefully i make some progress before the year ends!

2 comments:

  1. I love that top! I was so close to buying it when I made my last Asos order but I decided not to. Really regretting it now! Looks gorgeous on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    Well they have free shipping at the moment along with the 20% off ASOS collection until Nov 30th so it could be pretty much a guilt free purchase for you ;)

    Btw i love your blog! Read you old blog which i found on your sig block from vogue forums and i really enjoyed reading it =)

    ReplyDelete