Saturday, November 13, 2010

Short & Sweet



















Wheee my first pair of shorts in like at least 4 years!! I really feel self conscious in shorts as my legs are really short and stumpy. Im a dress and skirts girl through and through but i decided i needed to have at least ONE pair of shorts for this summer. I got these awesome shorts from Polly Fashion, they have an online store and a store that just opened in the new pitt st westfields. I think i may have cheated a little as the majority of comments i have gotten is "oh what a pretty SKIRT". Lol ahhh well good enough. The shorts are super comfy and pretty, a perfect combo for the upcoming summer heat.

Plus im loving my neck jewel bib necklace! Have been looking for one for agesss, and nothing either quite fit my description or was overpriced. Found this for ONLY 10 DOLLARS at some random little asian store selling clothes and shoes in this quiet arcade. I LOVE IT!

Saw the social network last night, it was great! Definitely reccomend it. However i read a comment from Mark Zuckerberg saying that it was all pretty much fictional as he's had the same girlfriend before facebook and the only thing the movie got right was his clothes. lol. So of course straight after the movie i did some googling and it seems that is the case. The movie makes him look a lot more socially wierd then i think he is in real life, but it sure makes for a good film!

2 comments:

  1. what a great steal with the necklace! and your shorts are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Yes the necklace bargain definitely made my day during a typical dreary work day haha.

    ReplyDelete