Friday, November 12, 2010

Fly me away







Another gorgeous summery top and once again no stockings! It seems the warm weather of spring and summer is finally here.

Im actually not a fan of summer, in fact i loathe it! I hate the sweat and sticky uncomfortable feeling you just cant shake of in summer, im a winter girl through and through. However i do like summer for the fact that it allows me to wear all my pretty fluttery tops without cardis and jackets layered on top of it hiding away its prettiness!

Argh my room looks like a homeless shelter in the background! I really do need to clean my room, but it always gets messy again anyways so i give into the attitude of why bother? Haha my bf is scared to ever move in with me cos he cant stand my "willingness" to live in such mess!

Also im running out of room in my closet! I love to hang all my pretties but theres hardly any damn hanging space left. Im going to have to start putting some stuff away into drawers, but i cant pick which one of my pretties to shove away into the obvilion of dark drawers?? Which reminds me i need to do a post of my wardrobe one day, i absolutely love those kind of posts from other blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment