Saturday, November 6, 2010

Maxed out Sunday

I've been lemming a maxi skirt for a while and after searching high and low online and in store i finally found one that was plain black cotton and NOT see through!



I dont know if i quite pull this look off as im such a shorty? It took me ages to find a good enough picture for this blog post too lol. I think because i got a flowy style maxi skirt combined with my unfortunate lack of height the maxi can make me look stumpy? Well either way i LOVE this maxi skirt because it's sooo comfortable and i just love the excessive amount of cool cotton fabric =)

I'm wearing these adorable suede ruffle flats with the outfit. A totally bargain for like 10 bucks on sale from forever 21!




UPDATE!

My mum saw me in the maxi and actually complimented me on it saying i look taller and slimmer lol. But she insisted i wear shoes with a bit of a heel, so i gave her advice a go and changed into these heels.




I took another whole outfit picture with the change of shoes, does it make a difference?

1 comment:

  1. Love the ruffle sandals! I am a sucker for anything with a ruffle!

    ReplyDelete