Sunday, November 14, 2010

Shirted & Belted









Wore my new ASOS wrap shirtdress thingamajiggy. It looks amazing on as it actually gives me a defined waist that looks slim from certain angles. The dress certainly wraps itself in all the right places, however it is SO tight around the arms. I can not literally raise my arms above shoulder length with having to do some aerobic adjustments to my shoulders. Also when i sit down the wrap opens wide and its like hello there! So definitely need to wear a slip or bandage skirt under the dress next time! However despite all its discomfort, the dress really does stroke my vanity so i think i will wear it again anyways! lol



Also threw on my Dior necklace for a bit of sparkle so that i didn't look so black and dull.

Hope Mondayitis wasn't so bad for everyone today!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! Love your Asos wedges from your last post and of course your dress is so pretty! Love the whole outfit in fact! =)

    ReplyDelete