Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Purple blind

As the title suggests i think my camera s purple blind!!! I love love love the colour purple and this dress represents my favourite shade of purple, deep and rich purple. But my stupid camera wont capture it properly grrrr. Judge for yourself from the pictures below.

In real life the dress is suppose to be a deep purple, extactly the same shade as the cadbury wrapping colour yummmm! haha













I'm sure i've blogged this dress before, but i still cant get over the fact that found it in KATIES of all places!!! It was admittedly 15cms longer, but once that was chopped off it turned into a perfectly pretty young fun dress =)

I felt the dress might be a bit too dressy especially with the deep v neck, but i still really wanted to wear an easy throw on dress so i changed in to the dress below. It's a bit plain so i added a pretty glittery belt to jazz it up a bit =)

Haha and i know it's a complete rip off the Lover dress, but im too povo and tight to buy the real deal. Hoping to change that over the boxing day sales and invest in my first ever Lover dress! Fingers crossed!









I love this belt, its so pretty and fun!

4 comments:

  1. Love the Katies dress, what a steal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous belt! it's amazing the way one can transform a piece of clothing...Katies...you'd never know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the lovely comments ladies! =)

    Yes the katies near my work can be a great source of treasure during sale times! haha

    Thanks Rachel i got it from ASOS yonks ago =)

    ReplyDelete