Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas everyone!!! I hope everyone is having a lovely time today spending it with their loved ones =)

Now that it's Christmas it means the new year is just around the corner! There are going to be some big changes in 2011 for me so im super nervous but going to try stay positive that all these changes will bring many good things!

My outfit from yesterday's early Christmas dinner with the boy's family. I dont think my actual Christmas day outfit is worth posting, let's just say it's all about comfort so i can stuff in as much Christmas food goodies as possible!!! =D









My boy got these earrings from NZ two years ago and i finally just found them again! So pretty!



My anniversary ring from the boy =)

3 comments:

  1. Your bow skirt is gorgeous as is your anniversary ring. I see he is pretty good at picking jewellery for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you missklicious!

    Thanks BB =). Haha i definitely remember putting out there a few obvious comments of how much i loved this ring before our anniversary to the boy!

    ReplyDelete