Sunday, December 12, 2010

Orange Flutter












Excuse me for the weird lip biting pose above - it looks like im mouthless! lol.

On Saturday i got to wear my new Thurley dress which i purchased from the outnet. It was 55% off and a bargain at $175 plus free shipping which i can never ever resist! However the only downfall was that i had to shorten the dress and supposedly due to the fine silk it cost me $40!! Is this a normal price to shorten a silk dress or was i totally ripped of?? Im usually good at getting perfect length dresses so this was actually only the 2nd time i've had to get a dress professionally altered, and the first time it being of a silk material. Oh well overall the dress was still a bargain and i couldn't resist something so pretty, fluttery and perfect for summer =)

Some more pictures detailing the rest of my outfit...

My jewellery - Chanel earrings and necklace



Clutch - LV



Make up and ring



Also my boy was sooo sweet that day! He drove my friends and i into the city so i wouldnt have to train it in and then when he picked me up afterwards for shopping and movies he surprised me with this! =D



We then had a lovely time wondering the city and finally watched The Town with Ben Affleck (pretty good movie!), then had a yummilicious dinner at Tony Romas, and then take away dessert from lindt as we watched the free fireworks at Darling Harbour. Also after that we randomly ended up meeting up with my friends again in the city for karaoke! It turned out to be a beautifully fun and lovely Saturday =)

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog and have to say I love how simple but effective your accessories are. I wish I could find belts as cute as yours!!!

    And wihtout sounding like a stalker...you're also very pretty!!!

    Cheers
    M @ http://motherhoodcareerfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much BB! I feel really honoured to have you follow my little blog because from following your blog and reading your posts on the vogue forum you have such an amazing wardrobe and i really admire how you pull of such amazing outfits!

    ReplyDelete