Monday, May 31, 2010

OFTD - Blurriness to the max!

Ok so im trying to get back into the routine of taking daily OFTD pics in the morning, but omg the lack of lighting is a pain in the ass! I have to the picture of my outfit in the reflection of my full length mirror so i cant even use flash...GRRRRRR!!!

I would take it after work, but on most work days i go to the gym so im usually in gym clothes by the time i get home... or im just too tired to remember!

Anyways here's the pic.



Here is another pic where i have tried to adjust the lighting in crappy windows live gallery thingo.



Here's a close up of the detail, cutest bow ever. Sorry for the FLASH, i had to aim madly hoping i got the bow rather then my neck (which i did several times in fact!).



David Lawerence dress, Portmans wool turtleneck
Cant wait for tmr, it's myers and CR mid season sale!! Yay yay!! No money but hell it wont stop me looking! Yay yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment