Saturday, May 29, 2010

Lack of sunshine in winter!

Sorry my little blog for the lack of updates rcently! Life has just been crazy busy! But most annoying is how early i have to get up to get good parking at the station, well not too early, around 6.45-50 and out of the house by 7-7.10. However due to the cold winter months, at this hour in the morning there is just no sunlight! Even when i turn on the lights the photos turn out blurry. I think the blurriness is also attributed to my severa rush syndrome in the mornings! But i really have missed blogging daily photos of my outfits =(

Well today i went shopping with my bf and as he was running late as usual to pick me up i had time to take some outfit pics!









Forever new skirt, ASOS tee, Zara leather jacket, Glassons scarf, Headband from Hong Kong

I love love love my new skirt, it has such a wintery feel with the awesomely cute velvet spots! I was lemming this skirt sooo much from witchery but the other week found a copy of it from forever new on sale! Unfortunately it's a bit too short so will probably only be appropriate for winter with stockings, unless i magically loose my stumpy legs my spring/summer! lol.

Also love the my scarf, it is the prettiest colour and print, brings out the super girlie in me! =)

Also some pics of the awesome headband one of my bestest friends who knows me too well got for me from HK! Love love love! Sorry for the blurriness of the pictures!

Well it's mid season sale time and before June even hits i have spent 50% of my shopping budget for sales! =( boooo! Oh well i spent 2/3 of my shopping money today on essential new underwear, boring but neccessary, so i feel almost like i did "productive" shopping haha.

Hope everyone's enjoying the sales as they roll in!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment