Tuesday, May 18, 2010

OFTD - Rainy Tuesday







Today was sooo cold, dark and rainy! A miserable day to go into work, however would have been absolutely perfect weather to have snuggled into my warm bed and sleep in. I love winter because i get to layer up and the warmth of my bed in cold winter nights, but grrrr i hate it when it's time to face the cold early in the weekday mornings.

Also it's getting harder and harder to get a clear pic of my outfits in the morning as it's getting darker and darker! Sorry for the horrid blurry pic, but THAT was the best out of 10 odd photos!

I love this grey cardi i got from Korea, it's so cute and super warm surprisingly. Funny story, because of the way the bows and pearls were stitched on i.e. very badly, and there was no label my bf and i assumed that it was handmade and thus one of a kind. However a few weeks ago as i was walking around burwood after dinner around 9pm i come across this little korean store that was still open. Lo and behold there was my so called one of a kind cardi, but in white! There were sooo many other cute cardis and clothing there that i thought i would never see again outside of Korea. However my excitement was soon dashed when i found that the cardi was selling for around $110 when i had gotten the exact same thing in Korea for $45! And even back then i thought the cardi was overpriced for its quality. The Korean dresses i loved so much, and i had purchased overseas for around $50-$80 each were priced here for $150-$300! Oh well even if i dont buy their overpriced clothing i would still love to have a wander around there again to take me back down memory lane of my beautiful trip overseas.

No comments:

Post a Comment