Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Pencil Me In

I loooved my outfit today! It wasn't anything flashy but i felt amazing in it, why? My new skirt of course! I finally found a pencil skirt that was flattering and didn't make my thighs and tummy looked like a stuffed turkey! I found the skirt extremely flattering and still easy to walk in.






Im super fussy about my skirts, i absolutely hate spilts at the back and try and avoid it as much as possible, particularly for pencil or tight skirts, and thus i always end up with my beloved flowy skirts without the worry of spilts - or tummy rolls or squeezed fat lumps for that matter! But i thought i really need to branch out with my skirts and the SA (from Shieke in pitt street mall) was so lovely in finding me this perfect skirt that matched all my fussy needs






I love the criss crossing detailing on the skirt, really makes the skirt more interesting without ruining the ease of its neutral coloring. Now i just need to find a similarly flattering skirt in black and grey and i will be in corporate skirt heaven!






I love this top! I bought this top about 5-6 months ago from ASOS but this is only the 2nd time i've worn it as i have sooo many tops on rotation.






I also snapped a picture in the lifts on the way back up from arvo tea. Geez my jumbo kit kat is the size of my BIG MJ wallet! Dammit no wonder im never loosing any weight even after joining the gym!! Stupid sugar addiction and work boredom isn't helping in stopping the steady decline into office obesity! haha


3 comments:

  1. You found a great skirt!

    Such a pretty colour and a really nice cut, it looks lovely on

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top is really cute - would you happen to know if it's still available on asos?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cut my hair too! Almost exactly like your length before and after.

    How do you like it??

    xx

    ReplyDelete