Friday, September 23, 2011

Spotted!

Hello blog world!

I know i've been MIA for ages in blogworld, but in the "real" world a lot of SHIT has happened. Excuse the language, but it pretty much sums it up.... shit happens. Hopefully though i have, or at least eventually will, become a stronger person because of this and it will cause me to push myself and live my life to the fullest. Which brings me to my big news... im moving to london! My aim is to go for 12 months and see what happens from there. To document my journey im going to be starting up a new blog soon for while i am living in london. It will also be a good medium to show my friends and family what im up to in london and my travels. Which reminded me of this old poor neglected blog! Im leaving in 8 weeks so i thought in the mean time i better get back in to the blogging habit by updating this blog.

I'm TRYING to save like mad so i wont have much new stuff clothes to post =(, BUT i have lost some weight which has allowed me to fit back in to old clothes and steal clothes from my sister's wardrobe! lol.

Followed by the usual outfit shots below from the other day at work.










I bought this little silk bolero top thing when when i was 18! One of my first of many futute online purchaes lol. Yay for being able to fit back in to it, although it makes me feel "young" again in body but "old" in age?? Oh well either way it's so pretty and im glad i still have it in my wardrobe!

More updates soon! xx

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your upcoming move!
    Love that bolero.
    It's great to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks SSG!

    Your blog posts on all your overseas travels have also inspired me, and made me ridiculously jealous too! lol. Hopefully i can be just as stylish on my travels as you are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see you back! I'm sorry things have been shit for you, but how exciting about your move to london so soon!! I'm hoping to do the same in a few years time, so I can't wait to read about your adventures! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jenny,
    I am looking forward to seeing your updates from London. YOu are looking fantastic. Hope you have lots of fun in in the land of Poms!

    <3
    BB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! I just found your blog and it is amazing!

    I am following your blog and I hope you will follow mine too!

    xoxo,
    Ana Wallflower

    ReplyDelete