Friday, March 4, 2011

Off to the city!

Friday i had the day off and it was FANTASTIC! I think it was from the fact of knowing everyone else at was work and on any other given day i would be too, it was awesome !!!

That's the one thing i love about working for government - getting flexi!!!

I had to go to the city for some errands and i also met up with the boy (who of course was at work haha) for lunch and then also after work for spanish dinner - yummmm!

So i wore the following ultra comfy outfit.








Prettied it up with a blush flower brooch.





I love flower brooches so much, so pretty. I think i got this from myers on sale for like 3 bucks! One day i hope i can eventually afford the chanel camellia brooch, ultimate luxe pretty!!





Did my nails with another AVON colour, called Lilac Glaze. It's pretty but i dont usually do light colours, and i think i still prefer darker colour for nail polishes.








One of the things i had to do was get a desparate hair cut. I had to embarrassingly admit to the hair dress that i hadn't had a hair cut since last April =S. Was almost impossible to get a pic of my hair, almost broke my hip for this picture! lol.




I've cut my hair just below my shoulders so it's a big change, but i like it! I'll try and post pics in the next post =)

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I really like the dress and the brooch!I think lilac makes for a lovely nail colour, wish I could find the perfect lilac already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your hair is beautiful! That is a massive change but I'm sure it looks gorgeous! Don't worry I haven't had a trim since last April either, but I so need one!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks joan! Yeah the lilac nail polish is growing on me!

    Thanks Aelie, looking back at that picture im starting to miss my long hair =S. But that picture is deceptive as in real life it was super tangled!

    ReplyDelete