Saturday, October 23, 2010

Saturday sun and rain









Sydney weather was crazy yesterday! I went out to the city around 1-2 when it was glorious warm sunny spring weather, which of course influenced what i decided to wear, but by 2 onwards it was all dark clouds and rain rain rain.

Thank god i bought a jacket with me!

Also i went to sugarhits that night with my friends at the radisson hotel. Disappointment much? I would have loved to try the inter continental one! Ahhh well.

Also my boyfriend and i saw paranormal activity 2 afterwards. The story line was very good but the scare factor was kinda meh this time round. Bad news for the franchise if the scare tactics are getting old already by the 2nd movie, particulary as i've read they want to become the next "saw" kind of horror movie franchise. Speaking of which i will be watching the last and ever saw 7 in 3d next week with the ONLY one of my friends who was willing to watch a scary movie with me! haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment