Monday, October 18, 2010

Pastels, Floral & Silk



Wore my pretty new silk top today from Forever21. The silk is sooo thin, but for the price im happy enough with it. I was planning to get a close up pic of the top but the camera died on me even tho i had charged it last night, major GRRRR when you're already running late on a Monday morning!

In happier news my Jimmy Choos and Isharya gold filigree ring from netaporter arrived today! =D They are my anniversary presents from my boy. I did have a sneak peak at the items as im not allowed to wear/use them til our anniversary next Monday. My gosh the Jimmy Choos are sooo beautifully wrapped! I believe they are even more exciting to unwrap then my CL's! I would post up some sneaky pics i took on my iphone but i still haven't worked out how to transfer the photos from the iphone onto my desktop =(. So here are some pics from netaporter in the meanwhile until i get iphone savvy!





In depressing news again my first ever shopbop order was majorly disappointing! The Ella Moss shirtdress is so thin and looks like a nightie and the white Dallin Chase dress is pretty much see through and fits sooo badly. Thank god both were on sale and there was a discount code, but still that $150 could have been spent sooo much better =(





I also decided today that i HAVE to be more productive this week! I spent pretty much any spare time on my weekend creating the prefect shopping cart list of items from ASOS ans Yesstyle. Did i actually go through with any order? No. Did i spend hours and hours creating fake online orders ? Yes. Did i waste my weekend? Definitely!

This week my aim is to get two job apps finished. Im going out on Friday so that leaves Monday - Thursday. Gahhh though i dream about a better job constantly, when it comes to the hard work of actually writing up an application i go all meh and procrastinate with fake online orders. Ahhh wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. wow nice anniversary present! The ring is absolutely gorgeous...I dont know how you can wait until next Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the ring! I wouldn't be able to wait either lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha it gets even worse... i posted it to my address so now it's just sitting on top of my clothes rack in the big black netaporter box. Taking ALL will power not to rip the box apart and prance around in my pretty new jimmy choos!

    ReplyDelete