Saturday, April 24, 2010

What im wearing and doing today

Usually on Sundays its my "rest day" and time spent with the family before i go back to work on Monday, but this weekend it's a long weekend - yessssss!!! So today my boyfriend and i are going to a fashion show as an old friend of my boyfriend is showcasing his new label. Im very excited for this event as it gives me a chance to dress up and wear all my pretties. The dress code is "Black & White", so the following is what im planning to wear.


Zara white dress with black velvet embroidery ( i will be wearing a black slip underneath of course!)




Close up of the embroidery detail.





Black zara short blazer.





Black patent 70mm Christian Louboutins (I bought my first CL shoes for my uni graduation earlier this month and as im very bad in heels i got the lowest heels, however now im lemming the 100mm ones in black and nude patent! CL shoes are so addictive!)




Chanel Jumbo with SHW aka The Lady
Im also excited as my boyfriend is picking me up early so we can have an early dinner in the city and after the show we will be going to Lindt cafe! Yummm! Anything with food excites me! =)
Take care lovelies xx

No comments:

Post a Comment