Saturday, April 24, 2010

Long over due post - Holiday and Chanel update!

So i've seriously neglected my blog as i gave up on the ridiculously slow and complicated photo uploading that seems to go with blogging here.

But alas i thought i should give my poor little blog some love as it getting old with so few posts to show for its age!

I guess the biggest update in my life would be the awesome holiday i went on with my boyfriend in Febuary. It was the most amazing month ever! We loved all three countries (Singapore, Japan and Korea) and it's sooo hard to pick whenever someone asks us which one was our favourite. I would love to go to all three again right NOW!!!

Also im very proud of how my boyfriend and i handled the whole month away together, our very first holiday together ! Oh sure there were definitely a few fights, arguements, shouting, tears, meltdowns, sulking, pouting, tantrums etc etc but we still managed to create unforgettable memories together on our holiday.

Anyways less sappy stuff and onto the real interesting stuff - fashion! Yes i did it, i bought my CHANEL JUMBO!!!!! As soon as i got her in Singapore i christened her "The Lady" and that's what she's been known as ever since!

Here are a few photos of "The Lady".









And here's a photo of me outside the gigantically beautiful Sinagpore store.



I wish i had bought the bag in South Korea instead though because they had duty free stores there where luxury goods were sold in US dollars, and since the aussie dollar was doing so well in Febuary i would have saved a good couple of hundred dollars at least. But more then that it would have saved me the stress of carrying around The Lady across three countries as Singapore was our very first stop and i got The Lady on our very first day in Singapore! However when i was ringing around before i went on holidays the South Korean Chanel SA's had limited english and it was hard to communicate it's availability, so i thought i'd better play it safe and get it in Singapore, but when i got to South Korea there were Chanel bags left and right! Arghhhh. Ah well The Lady is safe and well with me now and we both are very happy together so it still all worked out! haha =)
That's all for now lovelies xx

No comments:

Post a Comment