Thursday, September 30, 2010

Back to ban!

Ok so im back to trying to post daily outfit posts as im back on a shopping ban and i really need a visual kick in the butt reminder about how much clothes i have!!!

Thankfully as it's getting brighter earlier and warmer it's not such a killer task before rushing off to work. So today i wore the following:

Blush dress from ASOS
Scanlan & Theodore blazer





Quick rant - does anyone else find it impossible to find a new job??? Arghhh i keep whinging about my job but have to really kick my butt into gear into actually doing something about it. But so many rejections when i tried last time has got me disheartened already. I think i am qualified but it is just sooo damn hard putting it into words so that whoever reads my resume/cover letter believes that too! Grrrr

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I just found your blog through the Vogue forums. I know exactly what you mean about job hunting! I graduated at the end of last year and moved to Melbourne in May because there are more jobs here but I'm STILL searching :( It's pretty disheartening and I'm finding it hard to stay motivated but I guess I'll get something eventually... good luck with finding one yourself! What kind or work are you looking for? x Sushi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the delayed response, just saw your comment now! I work in a tax-related industry, and am trying to move away from that. I really want to get into the fast moving goods industry like Coca Cola or Nestle, just some sort of industry i find interesting.

    According to your blog your a freelance fashion designer? (I love looking at your beautiful blog, have it saved to favourites as i can't seem to follow as it's not via blogger?) That sounds like such a dream job for any fashion lover! But i can understand how it would be a hard industry to break through. But judging by your blog you have loads of talent! If you ever start a brand/online store please let me know! =)

    ReplyDelete