Thursday, July 1, 2010

Changed!

So i actually changed the name of my blog as soon as i posted up my last post.

I have been wanting to change my blog title for a while as "bursts of pretty" is well, pretty, but kind of superficial and doesn't reflect what i want to put out into the blog world. Don't get me wrong i still love and will blog about my beloved pretty clothes but i do love a good rant about just the little stuff in life that shits me but i can't extactly yell about to everyone and anyone at the top of my lungs.

So "Pretty Clothes and Ugly Rants" is my new blog name that pretty much sums up the essence of my personal blog.

Here's to many more pretties and uglies in life!

xx

2 comments:

  1. I'm a bit of a pretty + rant person too, so I applaud your decision ;)

    ReplyDelete