Monday, December 7, 2009

My favourite jewellary

A few of my favourite pieces of jewellary at the moment =)



Orchid ring by Lucid and Sportsgirl cut out earrings.








I love love love how amazingly delicate the cut out patterns are on the earrings, apparently it was made in India and an extra bonus was i got it for super cheap! The ring was an end of exams present from my boyfriend, i fell in love with it the moment i saw it online and it was even prettier in real life!


Better pictures of the ring from online!













My Dior bow ring

















Lovely anniversary present from my boyfriend =)


Sorry i couldnt find a better picture online!

4 comments:

  1. hi darl! i have no idea :( i stumbled upon it posted by someone else on their blog and drooled my head off! :p so gorgeous though.

    i love the nail polish you're wearing on your nails in this post. gorgeous color!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cecilia - Sorry only saw your comment now, haven't visited my blog in ages! Aw that's a shame about the bag, it was gorgeous! Loving your blog btw! =)

    ReplyDelete